Friday, November 20, 2009

"Autumn comes as a revenant, cool and white, on the leaves each morn..."~ Amy Sperry Faldet







"Reminders are the leaves, the leaves are the reminders, of the sweet lost things that wake up our eyes and open our hearts to all we have..." ~Amy Sperry Faldet



I will open my eyes tomorrow and be on vacation within the arms of my own family, in my own home and not only will it be a reveille, but also a revelry...



Revalare- Latin origin meaning to bring into the light, to open the eyes, to reveal, to take delight, to take in the light...



As I send you blessings until next week, I leave you with the beautifully spoken last words in Tinkerbell's new movie The Lost Treasure and I send you wishes for a wonderful holiday of Thanks...



"The greatest treasures are not gold, nor jewels, nor works of art. They cannot be held in your hands. They're held within your heart. For worldly things will fade away, as seasons come and go. But, the treasure of true friendship will never lose its glow..."



Thanks for the faery dust and your illumined friendships...

8 comments:

Julie said...

Such lovely thoughts to leave us with for the weekend...thank-you, Amy! Hope you have a glorious time with your family!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Methinks Tinkerbell is channelling both St. Exupery and Helen Keller...lol...have fun over Thanksgiving week!

stregata said...

Beautiful photos, Amy!! Have a blessed weekend!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good evening my dear one. Your words are precious, and the thoughts are true; merci beaucoup! Bisous, Anita

vadahodges1211 said...

good blog....................................................................................................

Terri Kahrs said...

What a beautiful post! Enjoy your family and their love, sweet Amy! Happy Thanksgiving! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

Georgianna said...

Lovely and magical and so inspiring, as always, Amy! I'm so happy to think of you reveling in the delights of your beautiful family this week. xoxo – g

The Fairy Caravan said...

Hi sweet fairy friend, sorry it has been so long-lots of things happening in my life over the last few months. I am getting there though and I have missed you! Please visit the new blog and I will post more soon!
Love and light to you Fairy sister,
Joanna