Friday, October 23, 2009

There are magical books flying around the world as you sit and ponder this sparkly life...







Kellie Reynolds, a dear spirit, is creating a sharing phenomenon called the Traveling Paper ART Doll Symposium and my pages above are complete and ready to send on to the next beautiful spirit whose heart is filled with magic, light and the artful way so that the magic will continue...
Blessings all and know you all have earned your wings as has the "doll" who helped this dear Elf who was stuck under the cloche!



9 comments:

debi said...

Amy, your pages are sooo sweet! I LOVE the little fairy dress...beautiful!
Hugs, Debi

Terri Kahrs said...

What a beautiful, magical project! Your contribution sparkles with love AND your light, Dear Amy! When I enlarged her, I got to see her "sparkles" and her little jeweled bracelet - perfect details! She'll bring joy wherever she travels! Hugs & Love, Terri xoxo

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Amy,
Thank you for always bringing us things that are calming in the midst of a harsh world. How I love Fridays because now I can have the weekend to do one of my favorite things: participate in this magical world of blogging to find such beauty. Anita

stregata said...

What a beautiful project! Love your contribution - it has all of that fairy magic that I associate with the thought of you!

Bella said...

What a great project. I just love what you did, too. Your site is so pretty - I just love it. Please stop by and visit. I have a very special post today. :)
http://beautydoesmatter.blogspot.com/2009/10/pink-saturday-makeovers-with-heart.html

Couture de Papier said...

ooo so pretty..

paperbird said...

i love the sweet fairy dress- so pretty!

Beth Niquette said...

How unique! I LOVE this!

The Artful Paper Doll said...

Hello Ms. Amy,

Thank you so much for this warm and delicate expression of fairy beauty. I absolutely love my new frock and cloche. ;)

xoxo
~Kellie