Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tying up loose ends with thank-yous and preparations for the 14 South Artists Fall Tour


Taking the weekend to quiet down and move slow seems to have made all the difference. A journey is only as powerful and precious as are its pauses. By Sunday I felt Wonderful! I thank-you all for the well-wishes and Terri for my card! It seemed like not much time to recoup, but, given it was the end I was at anyway, I think creating a sacred place in my heart and in my schedule was the happy ending I needed.

You all are so caring and make my wondrous place such a delight to create and come to.

Blessings all,

Amy


12 comments:

Georgianna said...

Hello, dear Amy! Wonderful that you have recovered. Thank you for your lovely visit and comments – I replied to you over at my place but wanted to pay my regards "in person", too! Have a wonderful week! Georgianna ♥

paperbird said...

So glad you are feeling better Amy. Best wishes for your artists fall tour.

stregata said...

So glad to hear you are no longer "malade"! I have missed your sweetness!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a beautiful photo, AMy! Have a blast at the art event my dear!!! And like always, your visits mean a lot to me. Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much dear! I will go over and read it. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I appreciate it so much! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I miss coming. Thanks dear! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Anita, the same here. Thanks and blessings.

Terri Kahrs said...

I'm sooo happy to hear that you're feeling better, Amy! We're off on vacation, but I had to check in to say "hello" and wish you the absolutely BEST for the fall tour! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear! Enjoy! Blessings.

julie Haymaker thompson said...

love the name of your blog that matches the wonder-us color feel of your post images

Aimee said...

I'm so happy to hear you are better! That's wonderful...

If you get a chance, stop by my Blog and say hi! I just put up a new post...
Have a great week,
Aimee