Monday, September 7, 2009

True love conquers all...







"For true love is inexhaustible; the more you give, the more you have. And if you go to draw at the true fountainhead, the more water you draw, the more abundant is its flow. " Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Come with me through the meadow, I have something you must see. I have the fountain of love and youth, it resides in you and me. It is so very fabled and sought by all who mourn. But, it is not hard to find for those who know each moment we are born. So, come with me through the meadow, I have something you must see, I have the fountain of love and youth, it resides in you and me...
Time flies through your story when you are in love with what is happening... You can live to love your story and the fountain of youth is forever yours. For how many of us have sat with a friend on the porch and what seemed like a half an hour has turned into almost three and it is because as you lay in your husband's arms or you laugh with a friend or run in the meadows with your children... as you are loving your story,
you have stretched time. It bridges across like a flower unfurling, no longer circular, no longer so very transient. You are there so deeply, that time is yours. You have walked into your own faeryring when you are in love with what unfolds and you have a deeper moment to swim in than those who dip their toes in and shudder at the experience only to jump out complaining. I know that time is mine now and can have eternities at my finger tips for the fountainhead is inexhaustible and so I give love and I have love. I give time to things, to people, to thoughts, and I have things, people, and thoughts to love. When, I try to explain these things, I can tell those who do believe in their power to love and those who don't. It is as if I have lived hundreds of years compared to them because they do not see their own wings yet. Then, once in awhile, someone comprehends their own power to have an "eternity in an hour" and I fly for joy for that glorious angel who finally sees that this place we live in, this story we write, is ours to enjoy, shape and joyously extend as we please. Can you explain the glory of a dragonfly unfurling its wings for the first time to someone who is not awake? You try, for today maybe the day that they have a moment of eternity shining in their eyes or that they show it to you. I love this fabled world and have "centuries" to love all that I encounter.

19 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Amy, this is one of your most beautiful posts! Stretching time - how true! We must all stretch time to feel our own wings every day! Gorgeous! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

stregata said...

A lovely message, Amy! Have a marvelous day!

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Dearest Amy, you are an angel, such a lovely post and beautiful words from a beautiful heart. Thank you for sharing your joy with the world.
With love and light,
Joanna

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Ah yes, LOVE; the greatest force in the universe for sure. Thank you for encouraging it and living it Amy!!!! Anita

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

So true, so powerful- a beautiful message that I appreciate hearing- and believe with my whole heart!
xOxO deb

Shell said...

Beautiful and magical words. Made my heart sing in agreement.

A Dancing Mango said...

Beautiful message, Just talking this evening how time is not enough in one day to learn all that I wish to do.
Thomas Edison said..
"if he had three hundred years, it still would not be enough for him to do all he wished to accomplish"
Tomorrow, I will open my wings and stretch them once again! Hugs,Darlene xo

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Terri, I really feel time is ours to enjoy, it is all about perspective. You are one the dearest gals, thanks so much!! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much dear Renate! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I feel the same dear Joanna! You are a light! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you Anita for being you and shedding some, as well. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much Deb! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am so glad! Light and wishes to you!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I agree, Darlene! Take time and it makes time. Blessings.

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Good morning sweets, just wanted to say thank you so much for your lovely comment this morning and to let you know your Fairy is on the way! Sending you lots of love and light,
Joanna

Lenae May said...

Such a beautiful blog!!
Over the top, love the name!!!
Lenae

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Love and light to you Joanna! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much Lenae! That, too, is a lovely name :) Blessings and come again!

Adela said...

those flowers are beautiful! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/