Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My art show mess... or Mom will we be able to eat on the dining room table tonight?











"The truest life is not the mess free one it is the one with the picture of you with a broom in your hand smiling." ~Amy Sperry Faldet
Trying to get art framed and chosen for the 14 South Artists' Fall 2009 Tour... "heh hem... Don't worry I can do this. You believe it, you see it." she said to herself. I am laughing at myself right now because faeries are all over the place!!!

10 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Boring women have clean homes and are NOT surrounded by fairies and magic!!! LOL Blessings & Hugs, Terri xoxo

stregata said...

Amy, you are always surrounded by faeries - whether you can see them or not. And I don't necessarily mean the lovely ones you catch on paper.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Terri!Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

What a comforting world. Thanks dear.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Well, it's a *beautiful* mess!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are in good company with laughing faeries my dearest! They will help you get the work done!!! Excellent work and such originality!!! Blessings, Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I did begin to see it as such fun and a delightful mess Penni and Anita! My spirit made the work fun and the day was not wasted. Thank goodness for a positive attitude hee hee. Blessings dears.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

You are the sweetest, and I appreciate your comments SO much! I wish I could come over to your house just to see all your beautiful work!!!!!!!
I must say that I have fairies scattered all over my house too!
I just love being on your blog, such a happy, beautiful place indeed! Blessings, deb xOxO

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Deb! Blessings.

RowanDeVoe said...

oh wow, your faeires are all so beautiful! and, eating at the dining room table is overrated! wishing all the best for your show!