Thursday, September 3, 2009

I heard tiny sounds like sugar cubes falling in a well, and tiny laughter and music...







no louder than a mouse's breath..." and an invitation lay before me. It sparkled with Nature's confetti and smelled of all the delights of Earth and said, "Where your favorite clothes and bring your own food, unless you wish to taste ours and stay forever and bring a friend and the art you are proud of and we shall have a party at Faery Shelley Bisch's house for Spirited Women only. I laid out my Great Grandmother's long ball gloves and the sparkles from the invitation fell upon them in the sunlight and I knew it would be a lovely party tonight...



I can't wait for Shelley's Spirited Women Party in her divine gardens out in the country. There is sunset and laughter, wine and scrumptious morsels to enjoy. Some of my best friends go with me, Faery Molly True Blue, Faery Rena Fine Brush the artist faery I have been published with. Shelley is a true friend and a spirit filled with generosity, hope, and glee and I am blessed to know her and to gather with about 50 of the most amazing women from my area to laugh and share...



Jumping for joy, "I can't wait!!"






(partial quote above from Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book)

14 comments:

stregata said...

Have an enchanting time!!

Terri Kahrs said...

I will be with you in spirit, My Friend. Enjoy the sound of laughter, the sparkle of moonlight dancing on these lovely spirits and make many happy memories! Have a joyful evening! Blessings & Love, Terri xoxo

charmedwishes said...

hello amy! your blog is truly magical! thanks for your comment. i like the way you write, it is so interesting. i find it really nice that you are using this blog layout from the background fairy, i also used it for awhile. take care!


charmedwishes18.blogspot.com

Gypsy Mermaid said...

Hey luv!
I hope you have a spectacular time at this ball! I know you will with. Big hugs

toodles-
Sarah

p.s.
Come by and visit me sometime!
http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com

avagdro said...

Cute bloggings.Thanks for sharing.Wish you all the best.

Cheers!!
Send Dasara Vijaya Dasami flowers,Gifts to hyderabad at Hyderabadbazaar|Send Dussehra Navaratri Durga Pooja flower gift to Hyderabad at Us2guntur

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Renate, it was magic...
Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Terri I could tell and thanks! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sarah I appreciate that and it was a delight. Thanks for the wishes. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much! Blessings.

Elena Lai Etcheverry said...

Your blog fills me with such hope and I really need it right now. thank you so much.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Elena I am so glad for you have brought so much to this world! Blessings.

icandy... said...

I love these words.....Sugar cubes.... mouse's breath...they are just enchanting!!!!!! How wonderful!
Hugs,
Christina

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much I could not resist using them from the Froud book! Blessings.