Friday, September 18, 2009

And I have returned to the land of fevers and chills...


I wondered a couple days ago if I was not sufficiently rested, the world of Mama is not a slow one to be sure. I am hardly ever ever ill. Then, with a not terribly serious, but, yet, still urgent, run to Urgent Care for one of my extreme sons (knees are supposed to have skin on them, let's just say his doesn't, horrid to see, eeek!) I guess I burnt up the vapors I was wafting on and now, I am soo ill that I am destined to lie with my littlest and look at art books, lie under the chandelier and count the facets, enjoy the perceptions of stillness and take care for real, this time. I shall want nothing else from these days but slowness, light, and comfort. I thank-you dear ones for all the love you bring each time you visit. Simple colds require simple remedies. Love is at the top of that list and I feel it so much at home and here. Thanks again dear ones.

"And this do I call immaculate perception of all things: to want nothing else from them, but to be allowed to lie before them as a mirror with a 100 facets." ~ Nietzsche
Lounging is in my future for awhile, so adieu for a bit...

12 comments:

Silke said...

Sometimes that's the only way for us to slow down, isn't it? Our bodies say: "Take a rest!" I am glad you are able to take care of yourself and hope you will feel up to your usual wonderful self in no time at all! Sending lots of love and light! Silke

Terri Kahrs said...

Count the facets and watch the sunbeams dance joyfully across the room. Make some tea, cozy up under a soft blanket, languish and listen to the sound of your body healing. Know that you are surrounded with a blessed aura of healing thoughts and love. Hugs, Blessings & Love, Terri xoxo

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

Thanks for your sweet words. I appreciate it.

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Good morning sweets, sending you lots and lots of warm hugs to sooth and nourish your Spirit. Sending much love to you always!
Joanna

Georgianna said...

We have glorious sunshine today and I hope some of it sprinkles through your windows, skips across the facets and soothes you with its warmth. You give so much of yourself – take the time and feel renewed. Georgianna xxx

A Dancing Mango said...

My prayers are with you.. and Yes, our bodies need the rest. We are not indespensible even though we feel strong.
Everyword you wrote I coule envision.
I see we are neighbors!!
I am in Horicon, Wisconsin. I used to live in Waukesha county!
How cool we are!
Write me when you are able to.
for now .. heed.. and take rest..
play your favorite music softly.. hot tea, and watch a good movie!
Hugs, Darlene xo

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

oh my goodness, I hope everyone is doing better in your home. sending love your way.....xoxo deb

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear one! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Terri your words give me joy. Thanks for the card. What a pleasure. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Joanna such blessings and kindness you send. Thanks.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Georgiana you are a gift. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Xoxos back at you Deb. Thanks for the kindness. Blessings.