Saturday, August 15, 2009

Whither have I Wandered at the point of my 100th post?




"My Heart is Open With Beginnings"
By Amy Sperry Faldet
Just to begin something from the heart is such a very long, story, every single time...
To begin is the story. For by beginning haven't you envisioned what might be? Not that the paths throughout won't lead you to places unknown, people unimaginable, delights not dreamed possible. But, somewhere, in the first steps, you are holding the gossamer idea delicately in your hand. The soft, pink, whispers it tells circle around your heart and your eyes are open to its vision, to its tale.
You see.
You begin.
You see again as the whispers, so very light and yes, gossamer, manifest, only because you began.
Your beginnings, my beginnings, are truly just the decision to love; to walk, to create, to move, to reach in, to reach out in love...
You only need to begin and you have decided to love.
I decided to treat this blog, when I began it, like I would treat my heart, like I would treat my hopes, with light and love, beauty, bliss and blessings.
The time that I have spent blogging in this wondrous faerytalespace has been like walking in my heart. I peek around within and without. I share with myself what I find. But, by beginning a blog and inviting others to witness my heart, I can see how their witnessing brings a glow to all I begin. My heart is open and begins with me and begins also, with you, each moment. Thank-you for beginning, at times, with me...
The fates drew Anita at Castles, Crowns and Cottages http://wwwcastlescrownscottages.blogspot.com/
and Terri at Pringle Hill Studio http://pringlehill-terri.blogspot.com/
and Christine at I Candy http://icandychristinaj.blogspot.com/
for my giveaway celebration. I am so happy to send a bit of treasure to those I treasure and wish I could give so much more. You have my heart whispers when you begin here and I know this can show you how much I am grateful.

12 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my dear!!!!! I have never won anything in my life until blogging!!! THis makes the fourth win in blogland! May I send you my home address darling one through email? Please write to me at:
rivani@bethel.edu and then I will email you my address! I can't believe this! Bravo to the other winners! I am tickled pink! Anita

icandy... said...

Oh, AMY!!!!! I am truly honored... I will forever cherish my treat and knowing that it was made by your hands, makes it priceless! Thank you from the very bottom of my heart!
LOVE YOU!!!

icandyart@sbcglobal.net
Christina :)

Terri Kahrs said...

OOoooh, Amy! What wondrous news! The fates have smiled and have lavished blessings upon me today, and my heart is filled with joy and gratitude.

Thank you, Dear Amy, for your generosity of spirit and your beautiful gifts. I am so happy to have found your gorgeous blog, and am thrilled that I could help you celebrate this joyful occasion! Congratulations on your 100th post! Love, Blessings & Congratulatory Hugs, Terri xoxo

PS I'll send an email with my address. Thanks again! I'm honored and thrilled! xoxo

joanne May said...

Hi Amy,
I,m glad you made it through the portal and finally arrived safely to my fairy blog!:)
Very lovely to meet you. Thanks for following and leaving a kind comment about my work.
I,m now following you as well!
You have a beautiful site here and I see you love all things fairy too!

Best wishes Jo May.

Coastal Sisters said...

Oh Amy...what a lovely post! Congrats to the winners!

I love visiting your little Faerytale Space *skipping about with glee*

LuLu~*xoxo

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Anita I am so glad you feel pink! That really is the best color to feel inside! hee hee I am so grateful for your kindnesses and glad to send you treasures. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Christina I am so happy to send you something and send you blessings until then!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am smiled on when you visit, so, I am glad to send you blessings and gifts!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much Jo May! Glad to have found you from Silke! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Lulu, thanks so much! Blessings dear.

Silke said...

Amy, what a wonderful post! And congrats to the winners!! I am so glad to be on this wondrous journey with you, dear friend! Hugs, Silke

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am so glad to have you. Enjoy the day! Blessings friend!