Monday, August 3, 2009

To the spirits who create, shed light, give hope, and care about this lovely world...


I could not award everyone I have met in this world with something, for everything they have shown me, for all the living they have given me, for all the blessings they have shared with me, so, I send out my heart to the spirits of beauty and kindness that frequent my world, here or in my hometown or with a phone call and give you the gift of knowing Robin Brown's blog Magnolia Pearl as my dedication. Her spirit soars, lands, and sprinkles faerydust (she even makes her own wings, see Country Living magazine lol) So, here is to all of you with light on your shoulders and the world in your hands. "Ring the bells that still can ringForget your perfect offeringThere is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.""Having Come This Far" by Leonard Cohen

Live your life, use your best china, smile at the tattered lace in the breezy window and love, most of all, love....

7 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Amy,
Thank you for the lovely dedication; IT IS impossible to mention the countless, precious souls that light our lives! Thank you, so much for the awesome poem by Cohen....WOW! And yes, Babette's Feast is a precious movie with a hugh message! Have a marvelous day, ANita

Silke said...

Dear Amy, thank you so much for this heartfelt post. Whenever I visit your blog, I feel the light and love spreading! I so love visiting your Faery Space dear friend! Hugs, Silke

Coastal Sisters said...

Amy...I just love ending my day reading your posts. They are always so calming and just fill my heart with such lightness :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I really like the sentiment expressed in the quote you end with, by Leonard Cohen!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You all light up my day, as well.I just couldn't award just a few and have been given another lovely blog award, so, I dedicate this to all of you. You are such happy, sweet new friends and unbelievably talented! Blessings to you all, all who visit and all you grace this Earth that I have yet to meet. Joy and light, Amy

debi @ life in my studio said...

Amy, Thank you for the lovely dedication...it means so much. I always enjoy your sweet comments and wonderful posts. You spread sweet sunshine wherever you go.
Thank you also for sharing the beautiful blog link...such a pretty blog.
Hugs, Debi

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks all and blessings...