Saturday, August 1, 2009

It is just soo magical...
















It is just so magical…
to help a friend. This week and next I have had and will have some opportunities to scatter some little joys with sweet people and their art blog promotion and creation. It is just so magical that the simplest things can make all the difference. It is a feeling like faerydust is floating down and you feel lighter and an aroma of friendship and sweetness lands on your shoulders and you feel lit up…
It is as if a small gesture can create a simple, small, miracle, giving a little of yourself is, maybe, just that, a gift full of surprise results. It spirals full of beauty like a shell into infinity. You never know what you may open up for those you give yourself to.
It is just so magical…
We had yard sale day in our town. Some lovely people had all their proceeds go to Team Jared for a cure for leukemia and every little bit helps...
Every kindness matters...
It is just so magical...

14 comments:

debi @ life in my studio said...

Have a wonderful week helping your friends. Sharing your time is the best gift...for the receiver and the giver.
When you have a chance, please visit my blog...I have an award for you.

Julie said...

I do so agree with you about the feelings engendered by helping someone.

I'm putting you on my sidebar so I can click on you immediately instead of looking in my followers.

icandy... said...

Oh, you are SOOOOOOOOO sweet! Hugs, Amy!

XX
Christina :)

Silke said...

That does sound wonderful! It's so true...when people help each other, magical things start to happen. Enjoy your week! Hugs, Silke
P.S. You take the most beautiful photos!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Yes, love is the most powerful force in the universe! Bless you Amy, Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hello dear Debi! I have a great gift already, your sweet visits and blog to see. Thanks soo much! I will go see my surprise now. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Yay! thanks Julie! That means alot! Blessings to you.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Christina, I feel the same about you and I thank you. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hi Silke dear! Blessings and thanks so much.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Love, love, love, its easy. hee hee
Blessings dear Anita!

Kristin said...

You're so right. Doing a little something for someone who's been there for me always lifts my spirits!

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

You are such a beautiful Fairy Spirit Amy, I thank you so much for this wonderful post pick me up today!
Lots of love to you,
Joanna

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Kristin I am so glad we share this!I thank-you for the visit! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Joanna you made me so happy reading this. I am happy to brighten the day for you dear. Blessings friend.