Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Three visitors shall have gifts bestowed upon them for entering this wondrous faerytale space!!!
















Dip your quill if you will and leave a comment kind, for I have received so many bounties that I will now share what is on my mind...





Three dear scribes who visit with smiles, I shall bestow three different gifts across the miles and send them with blessings to you.





Who will win, I know not their fate, but they will know on this date... August 15th in the year 2009.





Good luck and thank-you for all the blessings of words and gifts you all have given me!
Treasures~
A Josephine Wall book, a milk glass and crystal necklace I made, a photo from my"When a Faery Dreams" show and many other sparkly bits and bobs and surprises...





7 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Amy, these are wondrous gifts made even more special by your generosity of spirit! Hugs & Blessings, Terri xoxo

icandy... said...

Amy, you never cease to amaze me! Your way with words... enchanting! Your art... truly spectacular! I love to get lost in your faerytale space!!!!
Bunches of love,
Christina :)

debi said...

What beautiful gifts, Amy. Visiting your blog is truly like stepping into a faerytale place....everything is always so colorful and pretty....sweet and light.
Hugs, Debi

Shawna said...

Shawna Lewis
weloveourdogs@juno.com

I am visiting with smiles as always when I enter your enchanted kingdom blog. If you see someone without a smile give them yours as you always give me yours when I walk through the door of such a Wondrous Place this Faerytale space!!! ;o)
From one Faerykind to another Winks and Smiles,Shawna Lewis

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Amy,
You are amazing. You are a woman of lovely words and art. God bless you, you marvelous, talented person, you!! Fondly, Anita

rowansart said...

I love visiting your beautiful Faerytale Space and finding treasured words and gifts from your heart! Thank you for sharing your light with the world!
Joanna

Flossie Belle Bags said...

Thank you for the chance to share in some of your Lovely goodies, it's really Generous of you..
Carilyn.