Saturday, August 8, 2009

Can the world be a story lived each moment, ready to carry the next??







The dear Joanna Rowan Mullane of Raven's Feather has blessed me with a vintage book to cherish and to bring me the muses' whispers. I thank-you Joanna, I am so thankful. There are times when something sacred is shown to you and you can see it in your arms while you stand filled with gratitude and humbled by the raven's giving ways. This is one of those times. I feel with this as Noah, in The Notebook, does...

That I will become like an "explorer in the mysteries of the mind, and I will learn, bumbling and slow, but learning nonetheless what has to be done. And I will learn what is obvious to a child. That life is simply a collection of little lives, each lived one day at a time. That each day should be spent finding beauty in flowers and poetry and talking to animals. That a day spent with dreaming and sunsets and refreshing breezes cannot be bettered. But most of all, I will learn that life is about sitting on benches next to ancient creeks... on good days..."
The creator of my magic flight and these ethereal collages above has such a fantastic range of abilities and sends them out to the Universe with such love. I am grateful. I fly holding softly the shiny soft feathers and am carried to faerytales to be had, dreams to come true, and I am carried by kindness.

I am lifted. Thanks for the magic feather and your generosity that brought me here.



http://littlefaerietales.blogspot.com/


16 comments:

carpediem said...

I agree with your outlook on things, on life :)

I just started my own blog that is meant to motivate people, to have anyone that's going through a tough time take a step back and try to see everything more positively.

I would love to have you leave a comment of encouragement or advice or share an experience.

I's sure you would find it interesting :)

Here's the link:
http://advice-shareyourproblems.blogspot.com/

Do let me know what you think:)

All the best.

Silke said...

Dear Amy, what a lucky girl you are to receive such wonders from a giveaway! How beautiful ... the gift looks like you!! I've missed a few of your posts and just looked through and am stunned - as usual - by your gorgeous art and your dreamy photography! You have such a talent and your insights into life are always uplifting to me!! Hugs, Silke

Terri Kahrs said...

Your lovely post is a sweet respite for a weary traveler. Thank you, Amy, for sharing your beautiful, new treasures and for gifting us with your inspiring words. Blessings & Hugs, Terri xoxo

Vicki said...

Hello, Amy,
My goodness your blog is beautiful! Thank you for reminding me to treasure every moment of life. Also, thank you for visiting me at Bunny Cottage. Vicki

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a beautiful gift! Collaging is not a simple art; it takes the right angle, composition and organization to make something of such a magical quality! You scored!!! Anita

icandy... said...

Congrats to you, babydoll!!! What a wonderful surprise!!! Have fun with those beauties, I just know that you will put them to good use!

XOXo
Christina :)

Mónica Zúñiga said...

I am so inspired by your post this morning! How beautiful words and art! It`s magical!

Hope you keep on developing your beauty!
Cheers...Moni.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks for shedding sweet thoughts! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am so grateful, I just can't tell you. Take care friend. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am so happy to send you to a place of respite. That makes my day. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You are so welcome Vicki! I thank-you! Blessings dear.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I agree Anita, there is such a wonder as the collage seems to take a life of its own. I feel so blessed to receive such an album. Blessings friend.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear Christina! I feel so giddy! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Monica! The wonder of you for getting me excited about actually drawing on a book! I am blessed to have met you and thank-you. Blessings dear.

rowansart said...

I am so very touched by this post Amy, you are such a dear and special Spirit that I am honored to call a friend. I was so very happy when your name was drawn for that book dear one. Wishing you a beautiful and magical day.
With love,
Joanna

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am still in joy and wonder at getting to have it. I am grateful and thank-you. Blessings.