Friday, July 10, 2009

Welcome to the soft landing, the light-filled heart. Welcome to the art of Amy Sperry Faldet.


I have been "Molly-fied"! I am sooo grateful to my friend, Molly, who helped me set up yesterday for my photography show! She is always there for me. I didn't even have to ask her and she wanted to be there! She has great vision for groupings and has a huge heart for friendship. She makes me glow with the ease at which we can laugh, cry, laugh at ourselves, and live in themoment. I am lit up.

5 comments:

stregata said...

Friendship - such a wonderful thing!!

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

The friend who doesn't wait to be asked but who just comes right to yr side is the BEST kind of friend!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

These are truths. I am so grateful. Thanks for the visits. Blessings.

twinkleshabbystar said...

Awww... so sweet!!! What a wonderful friend you have!!! :) XO,Jenn

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hi Jenn! She is. She truly is one of the gifts I have received from this Universe. Blessings to you dear gal.