Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Surrounded by the music of conversation, the ease of sweet friends, and knowledge of a kind collection of people, I floated home after a lovely night.











Went to lovely friend's home last night for a Summer gathering and marvel at the sweetest hostess, (another Amy), the warm, kind, sparkling women that when we talk it so fun and easy and interesting, and the feeling of sweet song at the splendid sense of kindness and ease that a simple Summer gathering can bring...
Thanks Lisa for the invite and such blessings to my favorite gals to see! You shine and glow and I am grateful for the company.

8 comments:

dustjacket attic said...

Ahh how very true ... beautifully put. xx

Silke said...

There's not much that's better than time spent with dear friends. You are so lucky!! Hugs, Silke
P.S. Lovely photos - I just love shells and these look especially pretty!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dears! Blessed days!

Mónica Zúñiga said...

Sounds like youhad a wonderful time! I happy for you! Some great news await for you at my blog! Please visit! Thank you! :)
Have a fantastic day dear one!

Cheers...Moni.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Aren't friends the best? I have had many a moment like this. I wish we could meet! Take care my dearest, Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Monica, dear, I am soo thankful for my free workshop winning! Thanks, thanks, thanks, to a true artist and sweet person. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I feel so blessed, too, in those moments, Anita! Thanks for being you. Blessings.

Ces said...

wow look at the nacre on that shell! I love shells!