Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thank-you to all the friends who visited with such kindness and commaraderie the tea party this weekend!


Thanks Vanessa Valencia at a Fanciful Twist for knocking our sweet socks off with a party to be remembered. Your posts were manifestations of all things friendlyand fun, good, and sweet!
I look forward to catching up on all the tea and festivities soon for right now I am soo overflowing with all the beauty I have already witnessed I deem these magical bloglands a miracle and something powerful and glorious! Thanks everyone for sharing your worlds with me.
Light,
Amy Sperry Faldet

2 comments:

slommler said...

Well I missed your tea party and it looked absolutely fabulous!! Your photos are divine! Mine is still ongoing...stop by!!
Hugs
SueAnn

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Glad you visited!Thanks for the sweetest words!