Friday, June 12, 2009

Muses and Graces abound...




Once upon a time, long, long, ago there lived three Princesses, named Joni, Shannon, and Angie. They were dear friends to Princess Amy and they traveled together on a joyous voyage of discovery, laughter, and fun. Princess Amy had brought her sparkling ways and her chest of jewels and as they stayed at Princess Angie's comforting home, she created and giggled and found her way into the Kingdom of Art. Her friends, the Three Graces, the Princesses of the Realm of Friendship, inspired her, little did they know to pursue the art of beauty, the creation of joy, the scattering of all things light and sweet. They gave her the means, the encouragement, to open the gifts she had always had, waiting inside her and they were her muses...
Thank-you friends for being the bestowers of light and sweetness! Thank-you for always asking "Why not?" For being regal and wealthy in possibilities and showing me, that, I too, am full of these qualities.
Thank-you to all of you here, this crown goes on all of your beautiful heads and Ann Denise from Whim and Fancy Designs, who created the gorgeous crepe paper crown for me, above. http://whimandfancydesigns.blogspot.com/ Thanks to Shelley, Molly, Rena, Lisa, Kim and my Mom who are always affirming the light is getting through with my art. I am so grateful for the friendships, I have made and am making. This Muse art piece I sent to Stampington and Co. in appreciation of all the hard-working Muses there who put out such stunning publications and do this with grace and flair.
Life is truly the grandest faerytale...


9 comments:

Silke said...

Oh, aren't we lucky to have such friends who see the magic in us even before we do! Oh, I can't wait for Leo to arrive here!! My lady is all ready, I want to scan her in today and then will package her up and mail her today or tomorrow! I'm so excited she is going to you, dear friend!! Hugs, Silke

Coastal Sisters said...

This is beautiful! How wonderful to have such lovely friends :)

LuLu~*xoxo

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Silke, thanks. This is a favorite day, then. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Lulu soo glad to have met you lovely gal! Blessings.

Terri Kahrs said...

A beautiful post and a loving tribute! We're so blessed in MANY ways! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

It is indeed a crown fit for a faerytale princess.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

What a lovely paper crown my friend. You deserve the light shining on you always for you are a giver of such light. Thank you for every bit of encouragement and joy you have given me since we met. Bless you, Anita

Whim & Fancy Designs said...

you touched my heart...and for that I am eternally grateful. I appreciate your visits and kinds words you leave me and I just want you to know that the crepe crown is with it's rightful owner!:0
Inspired and creatively touched~
Ann-Denise

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Ann Denise! You are a great creator of bliss! Blessings and light.