Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am having hiccups!

I am a bit frustrated, but, grateful I can at least write to you all from the library near where I live! We have been having trouble with our internet plug and little silver box, lately. Sometimes we have connection, sometimes we don't all within a day, over and over. Soooo, until I can get a new cord, box, etc. I am hit or miss, I believe, on visiting here, which I had no idea would sadden me so. Well, that is not true, it is not a surprise, because this blog experience so far for the last six months and mostly the last couple, where I have actually been visiting and meeting, has been divine! So, yes, I am saddened, but I will be hopeful! Well, besides my busy times for the next couple days, I may have trouble responding promptly about kind comments, or orders, so thanks in advance for understanding. Stay close.
All the light and blessings,
Amy

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I'm with you dear friend! This is a busy time of year, but it sure has been fun meeting new friends. It amazes me how we are all connected by computers and if something fails, we lose touch with each other. It is frustrating, but you my dearest fairy, are in my heart! Keep believing...Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

This has been quite a day, dear! Thanks for the support! I hope it gets cleared up. Blessings.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Dearie, it may be that you can reset the connection by plugging/unplugging the modem/computer connection (NOT the power connection on the modem), if you are running on DSL or broadband...or right-click the little icon on your taskbar and choose "repair" from the options...just a thought...we have that same sort of trouble at times. I also run CrapCleaner (ccleaner) when the connection gets iffy and that helps, too, and CC is free...it is tough when the link is broken and you can't stop in and say "hi" to all yer bloggie friends!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am so grateful for the advice! Right now it works, strange, I will look into your cleaner. Thanks dear!