Sunday, May 31, 2009

Whistle While You Work....










Just whistle while you work.
Put on that grin and start right into whistle loud and long.
Just hum a merry tune.
Just do your best and sing your self a song.
When there's too much to do.
Don't let it bother you, forget your troubles.
Try to be just like a cheerful chick-a-dee
And whistle while you work.
Come on get smart, tune up and start to whistle while you work.
Just whistle while you work
And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place.
So hum a merry tune.
It won't take long when there's a song
to help you set the place
And as you sweep the room Imagine that the broom
is someone that you love
And soon you'll find you're dancing to the tune.
When hearts are high the time will fly
So whistle while you work.
While making the kits for my class, I was given a visual feast from my sunny morning muse. Thanks for stopping by and whistling while you work.
Birdsong, sunshine,
life is a faerytale,
if you listen.
~Light from Amy

18 comments:

Drama queens mum said...

Hi. I just found your blog. Very cool stuff on it.

sPaRkLiNg sCrApBoOkS said...

Hey, I know this gal above me! Small blog world I jsut came upon your blog too! So much pretty here!! I love it! xOxO

Beth Niquette said...

Ah, these colors just fill my eyes with springtime this morning.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Oh my goodness...you are a fairy yourself! You have magic my dear! I wish we could meet. I love your mind, I love your style, I love the colors you chose!! Happy day, Anita

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

P R E T T Y!!! Love the beads!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Welcome and fun title, hee hee! Glad to have you Drama queens mum! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sparkling scrapbooks, thanks for the visit. I am glad you love it and I look forward to finding your sparkling place! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Such colors Spring gives us! I agree, they look like freshness embodied. Thanks dear! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Don't worry Anita, the Universe is perfect and I am sure we will be laughing at lunch someday! Thanks for the great compliments friend!
Blessings and light!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Pretty Penny for the sweet words. Blessings.

Lykkelita said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, it made me visit yours and I'm thrilled about it:)
The colors and the beautiful words... Heavenly!
Have a great day, Amy:)

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am overjoyed! Thanks dear. Blessings.

Silke said...

I wish I could take your class! Those kits you are making must be just gorgeous!!! And your words are inspiring as always. Hugs, Silke

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You should join us dear! I will let you know some options when I know more and get back to you! That would be such fun!! I would love to meet a kindred! Blessings.

ewa-christine said...

Hello Amy, so much YOU......and I know you understand what I mean.
I am so pleased to find me on your list.
Take care!!!!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Dear Ewa-Christine, thanks, living in the light, as you do, as well! You are always the sweetest. Come by anytime! Blessings.

Anne, Bulles dorées said...

Stunning choice of colors !!!!!!!!!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Anne friend! Love to see you here! Blessings.