Thursday, May 14, 2009

Welcome to the soft landing, the light-filled heart. Welcome to the art of Amy Sperry Faldet.






















"Twas the night before a sunlit morn,






A blustery night after creative ideas were born.






Gorgeous seedlings blown down to the ground,






Laying there to be cherished and found.






The day started off with wrapping and fun,






Because my dear friend, Nancy, had asked me to come!






After seeing faery friend, Shelley,






I traveled on my way






To stroll and share with Nancy and spend my day.






Berries and cream and beautiful scenes,






And upon gathering up to leave her exquisite farm,






She bid me farewell and gave me a green basket






To place on my arm!












Enjoy the moments!












Light and wishes,






Amy

14 comments:

mimi charmante said...

What a lovely, inspirational blog! Thank you for visiting me so that I could in turn find you!
xo

Josefine said...

Hello Amy!

I agree...we must enjoy the moments! Thanks for the inspiration. Wish you a nice weekend!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Mimi charmante, I very glad to find you, also. Visits will be fun! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hi dear Josefine! Thanks for this special moment reading you wish and your sweet comment:)
Light from Amy.

debi @ life in my studio said...

What a pretty post!

Silke said...

Beautiful worlds and beautiful photos. Sounds like you had some wonderful time with friends! Amy, if you go to my blog, there's an award waiting for you! :) Silke

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you Debi! I hope your sunset brings you a peaceful evening. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Silke for the award and always a kind word! I will gather a list and do the same, but honestly, I may have to do this a couple times because I have found so many lovely places to visit and am really new at this. What a fun thing to do, especially since the list makes it easier to find sweet places to learn about. Thanks for spreading joy.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Pretty, pretty!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

That's so nice, thanks! Blessings.

Chasing the Moon said...

Oh, I just love your blog! Your art is so enchanting. Thank you for stopping by and leaving a little inspiration.

Have a lovely weekend!

Huset på toppen said...

Thanks for the nice greeting with me:) You are right, it is from the Beatrix Potter movie in Cumbria - The Lake DISTRICT.Sangen is sung by Miriam Stockley "perfect day"
Beautiful photos and beautiful words here with you today!
On Sunday, it is Norway's national day, and it is celebrated with the Norwegian flag and the party across the country!
Have a happy and fun weekend!
Love Linda

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Happy National Day! Blessings

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Chasing the moon thanks dear!