Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sometimes a string breaks and all that is left are beads of memories...







Can you count the beads...? The memories someone leaves...?






A young dear girl, Tricia, daughter of my friend, lost her beau since 8th grade, a week ago today, to sleep, just sleep. The string breaks sometimes and sometimes a perfect young man falls asleep and leaves. What he leaves are beads, scattered off the string, each one a memory, some that his Mother, his Father, carry, resemble some that his friends carry, they were there, too... Some that he leaves are for Tricia, alone...



Can you count the beads...? The memories someone leaves...?



A sweet, wind sister brought to me, somehow, blown in on a smile from the Universe, lost her friend-Mother, this week, She was like a second Mother, she must have needed, given to her, a second Mother, she must have needed, though her true Mother is a light and a gift. 90 years old, full of beads, glimmering, some covered with dust, but, precious and left for Molly to count and cherish.



I send you words, I give you these gifts, to help you sit and count the beads.



Can you count the beads...? The memories someone leaves...?

9 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh how beautiful. Just profoundly lovely.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You are so gifted my dear. I cherish the poem you wrote me and will feature it on my next post. I will count the beads of those precious to me. Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you, all of you who visit, for adding to my string in such a joyful manner. I feel your blessings and light.

Silke said...

Oh those words and the beads are so beautiful and touching. I felt such sadness for your dear friends, especially the young woman who lost her love, but I can also feel the hope from your post. Those memories that we all leave for each other. It's good to remember that...Blessings, Silke

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Silke. I know you send them all the sweet thoughts and they receive them like a hug. Blessings friend, glad to meet you.

Papermoonies said...

lovely doll, just lovely
Brittany

http://www.papermoonies.blogspot.com

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Britt! Blessings.

Robin said...

Such a heartfelt posting! Thanks for the words to remind us of how precious time really is.

Take Care - Robin

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Your Welcome dear one! Blessings.