Saturday, May 23, 2009

No dear, I shall walk to the party, maybe even flit and flutter to the party...said the Princess


Yes, I shall flutter on the pink breeze of morning, to a world of Castles, Crowns, and Cottages. A fair Lady friend waits to greet. She is remarkable, a gift, and oh, so sweet.

No, I want to walk, said the Princess. If I go this way, then, I shall merrily walk, so that it is I can say,

"I breathed in with every step, the dew, and the light, I am going to a friend's castle in the pink calm, the gorgeous pink calm, after the night." http://wwwcastlescrownscottages.blogspot.com/

A Pink Saturday, what a delight.

See you there....

~Amy

12 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

OH MY DEAR! You are so gifted! I write poems for my monthly "Angel Award" but you are the rose of prose! What a lovely, lovely tribute dear one! Oh Amy, I am so blessed. I appreciate this from the bottom of my heart! May I feature this tribute and your blog on my next post???? Blessings, Anita

Silke said...

What a lovely post, poem and link! I feel bathed in the softness and gentleness of pink and feel ready for my rainy Saturday... Blessings, Silke

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Anita, I would be honored. It has been a lovely Saturday, so far. Thanks for making it special.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

The rain will soften and the pink of a sweet day will shine. Thanks friend, Amy

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Amy,

Thank you! I will post this next week. I am so honored mon amie!

Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Lovely dear! Blessings.

Les Cotrions said...

Thank you for your visit! Very nice blog you have!!! Beautiful photos and flowers!
Have a nice Sunday!
Vale

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I love those pinks -- I can tell you are "in the pink" when drawing and creating!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Glad to see you! Thanks Vale! Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks! In the pink is a nice place to be. Blessings friend.

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, how very lovely. Ah, your blot was such a great way to start my day.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Beth, that made mine;) Blessings dear.