Saturday, May 30, 2009

I want to thank Hans Yim and A Perfect World Gallery in New York!


Thanks for two amazing shows. I was honored you found my art, honored you asked me to submit, and honored beyond words, when I saw the hundreds of gifted artist's works from around the world whose creations kept my pieces company during the World of Imagination Show Vol. 2 and the Sketch It Out show. My art arrived safely home (missed it, I must say, lol) and Hans Yim and Kerry Lee, the curators and owners, are professional, gracious and a pleasure! See the side bar of The Happy Places to learn more about exhibits coming up. Thanks again, Hans and Kerry.

Blessings,

Amy

10 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hello dearest!
Congratulations on having your beautiful art displayed in such an important way! You are magnificent Amy. I hope you liked your crown! You are a queen in every sense of the word. I was being rushed this morning and adding all the glitter gave me some challenges, but I hope that I gave your beautiful poem an honorable mention that will have people wonder who this wonderful poet is! Have a great weekend my magical friend! Anita

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You are the sparkliest sweetie for doing that and I appreciate it so!I will wear my regalia with pride! Blessings.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

You deserve all honorable mention. Anita

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

What a feather in your cap! Congrats on being in the gallery show.

Melis said...

Congratulations, Amy :)

Your art is beutiful - I love the soft colours :) I think I could live in a pastel-coloured world :D

Here summer arrived yesterday and we are enjoying some days off. Hope you are too ;)

M:)

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I appreciate the feather, fun stuff! Thanks for your visits they are a delight!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Melis, I am so glad you think so! You are always welcome to step into this pastel world!

Beth Niquette said...

Congratulations! How perfectly wonderful. I love your work!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I appreciate it Beth! Take care!