Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to the soft landing, the light-filled heart. Welcome to the art of Amy Sperry Faldet.







Can the mist off our lives create all the colors we could ever need? Maybe it takes our tears of laughter and disappointments combined with the lights of all we know and that glow from within to create the rainbow that is this glorious day, everyday. Thank-you friends and family for being the light through the beautiful mists of my life.






























I had a birthday written by a rainbow and I appreciate every laugh, every hug, all the smiles and "getting lost" in the light! Thanks.























What are my favorite flowers?



The ones I get from the love of my life. Thanks Don...

4 comments:

Wren Cottage said...

Oh how lovely Amy!! I am so glad to read and see you surrounded by your beautiful friends on your special day!! My world is a better place for you being here! Thank you dear friend for sharing your light!
I love this place you've created, totally enchanting, totally you!!
xoxox ~ Madai

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Madai, you too, are a light, and one of my fave joys to have gotten to know! Blessings friend.

paperbird said...

You have a lovely gift for writing.

You absolutely may use my picture of my magical sea dragon.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks dear paperbird! Blessings.