Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome to the soft landing, the light-filled heart. Welcome to the art of Amy Sperry Faldet.





Faerytale Fare





I have a friend who has a shiny, golden, heart (I am lucky, in that I seem to have many friends with shiny, happy, dispositions and she is definitely one of them) and she has such a simple, lovely, goal of selling her Faery books and clothing and has had many a stumbling block cross her path, as of late. The products are peaceful, simple, Mother Earth-loving bits of joy and I absolutely know that at just the right time, for all the right reasons, she will have her joyful intentions manifest. She is a glorious mother of six, happy, kind, energetic, and giving and she will spread her faery dust around, soon, very soon. So, for all of us with dreams of scattering joy, just hang on to your poppy umbrellas all of you, when that wind blows. It is in the holding on and the letting go that you end up in the happiest places!
Blessings and so much light,
Amy

8 comments:

Whim & Fancy Designs said...

Amy,
What a beautiful blog!Tahnk you for stopping by and thank you for your warm wishes!
xoxox, Ann-Denise

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Your welcome!Thanks ever so much for the compliment! I appreciate your visit. I can't wait to show my hand-crafted hat! Blessings.

Silke said...

Hi Amy, what a magical blog you have. I love your paintings! Thanks for leaving such a wonderful comment. It means a lot!! :-) Silke

paperbird said...

Hi Amy- you have a lovely blog, it is so magical and pretty. I love Faery lands.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hi Silke! I am so glad it is a magical stop for you! Stop by anytime! Thanks. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I love your blog paperbird and am glad to see such kind comments from you. Have a blessed night!

Poppins said...

The world is full of lovely people. Your friend seems to be like a candle in the dark.
I wish you a Happy Easter!
xo
Poppins

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Poppins, it is true. I am blessed with many flickering lights of joy. Blessings.