Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to the soft landing, the light-filled heart. Welcome to the art of Amy Sperry Faldet.



We always have the capacity for flight. We always have the capacity to be born and see anew, to stand on our own. Yet, isn't it a delight to once and awhile ride on the shoulders of warmth and friendship? I love hearing from friends, seeing things as in a ray of light, dewy, fresh, friendly, and smiling as they carry you awhile on their journey, showing you their world. Maybe we could carry someone today, just for awhile, enough to make a smile.

Blessings and light to all of you!

4 comments:

Anneke said...

wow, this is beautiful amy.
love the soft colors and design.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks so much Anneke! These soft colors are what I see when I read a faerytale book and I am so glad when they can come across in my paintings. Blessings to you and thanks for stopping by with such kind comments!

Josefine said...

Hello Amy! Thank you for visiting me, nice to hear from someone so far away! I like your "header"...Wondrous place this Faerytale Space:) it has a nice ring to it.

Have a nice easter!
Josefine

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you Josefine for stopping by and I love your blog It is such a happy place. I am glad you like the header! Blessings and come again.