Friday, April 3, 2009

Welcome to the soft landing, the light-filled heart. Welcome to the art of Amy Sperry Faldet.


The grace of a flower shows itself in many ways. There are times when I want a flower to raise up its leaves, reach for the sun, hold all my thoughts on its table-like perfection. Then, there are the times, when I want to notice the flower that looks down, that thanks the Earth it just gently emerged from, and hold my prayers with the clarity and beauty of a snowdrop.
Blessings and light,
Amy

2 comments:

The Stylish House said...

Amy,
I read your comment on Sherry's Rose Cottage and dropped by to see your site. I am sitting here with a copy of the Nov/Dec issue of Somerset Studio right next to me. It is a fantastic magazine and I am thrilled for you! I will definitely pick up the May/June issue to see your work. I understand about following your bliss. I started my blog recently and it has been my passion. I have enjoyed meeting new online friends. It has been an interesting and rewarding endeavor. Oh, yes your art works is awesome! I love the soft color Palette you use, simply beautiful. Cathy

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Cathy,
I am excited, too, about being part of such a wonderful publication twice this year, as well! I feel we all shine so brightly when we allow ourselves to be true to ourselves and our callings. Thanks so much for stopping by and I look forward to looking at your blog and please stop by again!
Light,
Amy