Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello dears! Would you mind stopping by APWarts.blogspot.com and voting for me?


Goodness, shyness coming through, nervous to even ask, but, there is an opportunity for me to be chosen to have a solo exhibit in New York at A Perfect World Gallery and they are leaving it up to the public to vote who will get that chance. I think it would be such fun and love the concept that we create our own "perfect" world everyday. Soooooo, if you could stop by, push the vote button for the World of Imagination show vol. 2 (or WOI show vol. 2) scroll down and find this painting of mine and select Amy Sperry Faldet, I would be soo grateful. If you could, pass it on that would be such a sparkly moment in my world! Thanks dears!

Blessings and light from Amy

6 comments:

Silke said...

My pleasure to vote for you!! Good luck! :) Silke

P.S. Beautiful painting!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Silke dear! Thanks for the compliment, luck, and your time. Blessings from Amy.

The Stylish House said...

Amy,
Let me try again. I just voted and hope your lovely art work wins! What a neat prize. Cathy

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you Cathy for the trouble and kind thoughts! It was so thoughtful of you. Blessings.

*SHeRRy B* said...

Your fairy drawings are delightful!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks Sherry B! I love hearing that, so I say, again, thank-you! Blessings.