Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome to the soft landing, the light-filled heart. Welcome to the art of Amy Sperry Faldet.

We live in the house my Mom and her three beautiful sisters grew up in and it is something magical to walk barefoot on the wood floors that they grew up walking barefoot on, answering the old, heavy, black phone that they had many conversations on, and loving the spirit of sisters and memory, as you go. This photograph is of my favorite hollyhock infront of my strawberry patch and it is called, "Judi Lived Here." She was everything pink and lovely and I miss her. She shines brightly here. Blessings and light to my visitors here from Amy.

8 comments:

Thyme2dream said...

oh how delightful to discover your blog Amy!! Its a great space to be:)

Marianne said...

Hi

I love your new blog!

Marianne from EF

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thanks ever so much! I am happy you stopped by and as is yours!
Blessings and keep ornamenting those faeries for us! Your jewelry is gorgeous!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hello Marianne! Your light is a blessing here, thanks for coming by! Take care dear!
Amy

SherryRoseBella said...

How special to live in the house that your mother & sisters lived in! I can tell this is going to be one of my favorite blogs to visit!
Sherry

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sherry Rose Bella, hello! It is special to feel the vibe of sharing something like this. Today, the roofing begins, eeeek:)So, no more drips in the kitchen, yay! Blessings to you, and yes, please stop by anytime and I will do the same!
Light and wishes,
Amy

Idamaria said...

I love this flower art...I see it didn't take you long to figure out how to use the layout features. Hope I was helpful with that. I'm not hearing the music yet. Just go to playlist.com and the instructions should walk you through it. Hope you have a warm and happy Easter.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you my dear. I wish the same for you and yours. Keep creating! Blessings.