Monday, March 30, 2009

To go on retreat is such a very sweet treat!

















Besides creating near my delicious children and my dear husband, one of the things I love best is to create on a retreat! I usually go with my Mom and she quilts and I write and draw and dream. There is something billowy and soft about creating in places with creamy limestone buildings and rural settings, that floats you up and above all the noise of the world and the funny mind. I feel blessed and filled with light and walk in to my home to hugs and the glorious chaotic serenity of four dear children happy on a Spring afternoon. Just wondrous!

Light to you from Amy!


































































2 comments:

Anneke said...

hello amy
thank you for your link to your gorgeous blog.
you know i love fabric art and i will certainly follow your work .

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I am so glad to see you here and sharing joys and creativity is what it is all about! Thanks ever so much! Blessings from Amy Sperry Faldet.